We held our first Lawyers at the Library event on April 10, 2013 with a session on Understanding Small Claims Court. From April to October we had:
- 10 lectures at the law library
- 1 lecture at the Simi Valley Public Library
- 1 lecture at the EP Foster Public Library
- 176 attendees total
- Speakers: 10 attorneys and 1 paralegal
- Subjects ranging from Bankruptcy to Employment Law to Criminal Law and more
We thank all our attendees and speakers! Below are all our fliers for the events.
Lawyers in the Library 2014 began again in 2014 with a session from attorney Lou Vigorita on Social Security and will continue with one lecture a month until October 2014. Sign up for the mailing list!